Leave a Bequest
- the whole of my estate, or
- ______% of my estate, or
- the residue of my estate, or
- ___% of the residue of my estate, or
- the sum of $ _______, or
- my units/shares in ____Trust/Ltd, or
- my real property situated at [insert street address] having the title reference _________,
Making a Will
No one likes to think about their own death but it is important to make a Will to ensure your assets are distributed according to your wishes.
If you need help making your Will, it is best to get legal advice or speak to the Public Trustee in your state or territory.
The Government provides some information on Wills and Power of Attorney in their Smart Money website as well as a list of contact details for each state and territories’ Public Trustee
Human Rights Award Winners
Backpack Bed for Homeless was awarded the prestigious Human Rights Award for non-government or community organisations with a proven track record in promoting and advancing human rights in Australian Communities.