GRANT Fire Retardant Sleeping Bags - apply NOW
Deadline June 9th 2023
Why does your organisation need sleeping bags this winter....
Make a 2 minute video
- Who are you and what is the name of your organisation.
- Who do you help.
- Where are located (city and state).
- Why do the people you help need Sleeping Bags.
- What difference will sleeping bags make to them
- How do you
GRANT APPLICATION FORM
|First 40 Video Submissions*||Top 10 Video Submissions||Best Video Submission|
|10 Sleeping Bag Hypothermia Packs
(1 box valued $330)
|40 Sleeping Bag Hypothermia Packs
(4 boxes valued $1320)
|80 Sleeping Bag Hypothermia Packs
(8 boxes valued $2640)
*1 submission per organisation / location
SLEEPING BAG HYPOTHERMIA PACK
Fire Retardant Sleeping Bag
- Winter warmth 330gsm
- ThermalTrex Polar Fleece fabric
- Machine washable
- Quick dry & mildew resistant
- Fire retardant to Airline Blanket & US Sleeping Bag Standards
Emergency Space Blanket
- Fights hypothermia
- Reflects 97% of body heat
- Made from thermal mylar
- Windproof + waterproof
- Wrap body excluding head
Backpack Bed for Homeless
Backpack Bed for Homeless is a national charity that partners with over 800 Homeless Agencies across Australia to provide Backpack Beds and Hypothermia Packs (Fire Retardant Sleeping Bags + Emergency Space Blankets) to homeless without shelter.
Our programs are not government funded - we are limited by our fundraising.
Questions call (07) 3286 9834