Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- This website provides information about the various charitable services offered by Swags for Homeless Ltd trading as Backpack Bed for Homeless, ABN 93 128 411 012.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in the State of Queensland.
- Backpack Bed for Homeless may change or modify these terms and conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as changed or modified. Notice of any changes or modifications will be provided by publishing the revised terms and conditions on this website only and separate notification will not be given to you individually.
- Information on this website is of a general nature. Backpack Bed for Homeless has made reasonable endeavours to ensure that information on this website is accurate, reliable and complete. Due to business developments the information on this website may change from time to time. To ensure that you receive the most up to date information you should not rely on all statements or representations made on this website and should contact Backpack Bed for Homeless as required. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, is made by Backpack Bed for Homeless in relation to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability or completeness of the information and materials on this website and Backpack Bed for Homeless expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials.
- If you have any questions please contact us on the details provided on this website.
Liability for loss
- To the extent permitted by law, Backpack Bed for Homeless will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in relying on the statements and representations made on this website, or through use or access to this website, or Backpack Bed for Homeless’s failure to provide this website. This site may be linked to other sites that are not maintained by Backpack Bed for Homeless. Backpack Bed for Homeless is not responsible for the content of those sites and does not accept responsibility for the use or reliance of material of any website which is referred to or accessed through our websites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Backpack Bed for Homeless of the sites.
- All intellectual property and copyright in this website is either owned or licenced by Swags for Homeless Ltd trading as Backpack Bed for Homeless.
- You are permitted only to access and download the contents on the website pages temporarily and for the sole purpose of viewing the information for personal use.
- Except for the use outlined in paragraph 9 above, or as otherwise permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws and regulations, no information on this website may be permanently copied, reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed, stored, published, displayed or transmitted in any form, in whole or in part, by any process and you may not create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without the specific written consent of Backpack Bed for Homeless.
Donations and refunds
- All pricing and transactions on this website are stated in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are secured using 128 Bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
- Backpack Bed for Homeless accepts anonymous donations, but is unable to issue a tax-deductible receipt to the donor in such circumstances.
- To seek a donation refund you must contact Backpack Bed for Homeless within 14 days of receipt by phone on 1300 AUS HELP between 9am and 5pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) Monday to Friday or by email to hello@BackpackBed.org. Alternatively, you can send written queries to: Backpack Bed for Homeless, PO Box 1211 Cleveland QLD 4163.
- The Direct Debit Services Agreement governs any agreement by you to provide recurring donations to Backpack Bed for Homeless.
- To cancel recurring donations, notification is required at least 10 clear business days prior to the next scheduled payment date to effect any cancellation.
- Backpack Bed for Homeless uses third parties to track data on this website to improve its performance and to enhance your browsing experience.
- If you disable, remove or reject tracking, then you may not be able to access the full functionality of this website. You can manage your tracking preferences using the information for your web browser below: