Fire Retardant & Washable - Polar Fleece Sleeping Bag
Fire retardant to airline blanket standard + USA CPAI-75.
Designed to safely meet the need of homeless without warmth.
ThermalTrex® - Fire Retardant Polar Fleece Comfort
How do they compare to other donated bedding?
Sadly, when the public drops off bedding to homeless agencies they do not realise that what they are giving is not appropriate for outdoor use - this results in bedding quickly discarded and wasted. It's not the fault of our homeless friends on the streets - it's about understanding need.
Imagine trying to keep a white doona or duvet clean from dirt on the streets? It's undignified. These items are:
- Not easy to keep clean
- If they get wet they take days to dry (impossible on the street).
- Wet blankets do not protect from hypothermia or frostbite.
- Quickly discarded (due to all of the above) which can create further problems with local city councils.
Our Fire Retardant Polar Fleece Sleeping Bag was designed specifically to solve these problems:
- Machine washable and quick drying polar fleece.
- Hygienic and chemically safe.
- Lightweight and not bulky.
- Long use.
- Fire retardant.
Super warm accessory
Backpack Bed + Homeless Sleeping Bag
Homeless Sleeping Bag combined with our Backpack Bed emergency bed provides warmth to -4 degrees celsius EN 13537 independent lab test. Incredible blanket warmth.
Cost to HELP a homeless person with a warm sleeping bag
$33 / sleeping bag / homeless person
(sleeping bag inc shipping, tracking & insurance)
$330 = shipped 10 units / box - Australia wide -to our homeless Partner Agencies