Rotary Youth Exchange – Part of the Team
Rotary Youth Exchange provides thousands of young people worldwide with an opportunity to experience the cultures and accomplishments of people in other countries. The ambassadorial nature of the exchange promotes world understanding and peace.
Rotary Youth Exchange students are making an IMPACT by fundraising to give homeless a Backpack Bed.
Backpack Bed for Homeless was founded by a former Rotary Youth Exchange student, Tony Clark, who travelled to Finland in 1992:
“Being a Rotary Exchange student was the best year of my life. It helped develop many of the life skills necessary to start this charity. Thank you to my fellow Rotary Youth Exchange students working with Backpack Bed for Homeless to save homeless lives.”
- Tony Clark, CEO & Founder
Did you know people are sleeping on the streets in Australia tonight?
You can help them survive – the cold, the wet, the loneliness.
This helps us spread the word about the homeless situation, the Backpack Bed and how it helps street sleeping homeless people.
- Give a presentation to your school or Host Rotary Club. Inspire them to get behind you.
- Tell us what you are doing on our Facebook page facebook.com/BackpackBedForHomelessAustralia
- Make a video. Write a blog. Send photos.
- Hashtag your impact #RYEImpact #BackpackBed
Fundraise to directly help the homeless people in your local community. Ask you Host Club dollar match your contribution.
- BBQ at your local sports club
- Casual dress day at school
- Movie Night
- ..more ideas click here
Get started and make your #RYEImpact TODAY.
Be in the running for our Australia Day Hero Award.
Information Pack Sign up Today
We will email you: Poster, Brochure, Powerpoint file , plus more . . .